Learn more about the Family Center of Wayne County
- Be more involved in your child’s education.
- Connect to your child by playing and reading.
- Be confident in your role as a parent.
Contact us to learn more about home visiting!
- Children learn best through play!
- Learning to make friends and get along with others is one of the most important skills a child can learn.
Check our Play Group page to see our schedule, or contact us to register!
Learn more about the Pennsylvania Early Intervention program and how it provides FREE support and FREE services to families with children, from birth to age five, who have developmental delays and/or disabilities.
Contact us to learn more!